Want to know how to turn grocery store roses into a stunning arrangement?
Here’s how to do it:
- Start with a base of greenery in a water filled vase. Crisscross stems to stabilize a vase.
- Add 5 rose stems to create a triangle shape. Place the first and tallest stem in the middle.
- Add 3 more roses to create another triangle shape.
- Turn the vase around and add the last 4 roses in a triangle shape.
- Add filler flowers in between gaps. Don’t forget the back!
- Add a bow, make any adjustments and you’re done!
Cut roses at a 45 degree angle, under water.
Wire any floppy roses to stand tall again.
Keep stems clean under the water line.
Spray ‘Green Glo’ plant polish on the leaves for extra shine!
Watch the video below!